Silicone smoking devices have hit the market with a bang. They are the current smoke-friendly devices in the market. However, there are other reasons why their popularity has risen recently. They tend to be more colorful and versatile, making them more practical than glass. The fact that these parts are indestructible is also a plus.
Silicone is a synthetic polymer, a hybrid of rubber and plastic. Therefore, the quality differs depending on the purification level.
Advantages of silicone
- It is flexible: Unlike glass, silicone is heat resistant, break-resistant, and extremely flexible in that it can be folded and stashed in any space, making it even more portable.
- It is durable: The risk with glass is that it easily breaks. You don't even have to be careless for this to happen. Fortunately, this is not a worry you must consider when using silicone.
- It is light in weight: Silicone is light and easy to deal with
- It is more affordable: Compared to other premium materials, silicone is relatively more affordable yet delivers the same results.
- Easy to clean: Silicone is easy to maintain since you can easily clean it.
But How Safe is Silicone?
It would be best if you didn't worry about using silicone vaping products. This material has been approved to be food grade and safe even by the FDA. This means that you can be confident that there will be no toxins getting to you. Just make sure to go for the highest silicone quality since these have been purely refined.